Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fox's America's Newsroom Touts a Poll Where 74% of People Think President Obama Has Made it Too Easy to Get Food Stamps

Fox's America's Newsroom Touts a Poll Where 74% of People Think President Obama Has Made it Too Easy to Get Food Stamps 



10,000 to 20,000 people go homeless daily. America's Newsroom today states a poll that 74% of people think the government have made it to easy to get food stamps! REALLY! The Fox News Channel says those people are right, that 1,000,000 more people are getting food stamps than last year, Are they living in the same country as me, seeing what's going on? There was a time when I was hurt lifting a patient onto an ambulance, after awhile I found myself out of work and my health insurance went away with not being able to do the job. My wife's and my total income, with a handicapped child in the house, was $800. We were told, after a very long process, and numerous trips to Social Services to provide documents that we were not eligible for ANY food stamps. Where does  Fox news get these polls, or find people who are polled and believe the crap they spew out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate hearing your opinions